WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, all this stuff might not go on this thread, but I know pretty much all these people see it here
big_smile.png

Just got back from vacation, so I am pooped, but want to post while it is fresh on my mind.

Came home to 7 fuzzy butts, Buff orp, in bator from TDHenson. Best hatch I have had in awhile. Thanks Tim!

Walli, eggs came today in great shape, they are resting now, ty.

Michelle, chicken saddles came today,so cute I love them.

Mesha, OMG at all the plants to plant! Thank you!!

Darlene, the sweatshirt is too cute, the guinea towels are adorable, and love the zipper purse.

If there is more, I will post later. I think that is it for now.

Will get Darlenes bags out tomorrow, as well as Pauletta's votive holders, and also was it Heather? sry gotta go back and look, think it was you.
big_smile.png
Lotion and pattern out tomorrow.

I have a dry erase board that I write the names to those that are wanting to be on waiting lists or IOU's for future claimes. My 4 year old grandson wiped it clean because he didn't like what was on it. I bet he won't be touching my stuff again. At least for a while anyway. Soo.
is there anybody that I have IOU's for or are on a list for future eggs? I also have them written down on a index care but if you could just see my desk you would know why i'm asking here. I have another computer on my desk.............somewhere. PM me if we have any deals pending please.

I have the past 2 months of swaps in my notebook that isn't lost in my desk. I make sure it's always on top of the piles. It's the IOU's and future eggs for spring to those that aren't hatching right now.

Last edited:
Do you have a recipe for these other butters? They sound scrumptious!

My mom does what everybody else said, cook the fruit way down, so that it's fairly thick, I think she does hers in the crockpot overnight, add some spices you like, throw it in some nice clean jars and voila, you're done... I know my mom doesn't water bath hers if she puts it in the hot jars when it's still really hot and just turns them upside down, they seal themselves...

Susan, so glad you got your plants!! I hope they grow beautifully for you=)

Going to update my swap page NOW...

Oh, and I know this probably doesn't count towards the 3 swaps, but I did a side swap with Chasity and got my stuff from her today... (new swapper)

Last edited:
Sonew got the coupons yesterday,starting to already use them!Love the pizza"s,yum. I still need a few goat feed sacks must be excellent no seperation issues,also Nutrena horse oats and Nutrena chicken feed sacks,oh any piegion also.I have some excellent side swap items,equal to double swaps.I will try and post some pictures later.Hopefully next year will be better for health and wealth for all of us.thx Here is 2 of the shirts i have up for side swaps new,mens medium shortsleeves your choice i like to wear them over t shirts or tank tops!

Last edited:
ok, all this stuff might not go on this thread, but I know pretty much all these people see it here
big_smile.png

Just got back from vacation, so I am pooped, but want to post while it is fresh on my mind.

Came home to 7 fuzzy butts, Buff orp, in bator from TDHenson. Best hatch I have had in awhile. Thanks Tim!

Walli, eggs came today in great shape, they are resting now, ty.

Michelle, chicken saddles came today,so cute I love them.

Mesha, OMG at all the plants to plant! Thank you!!

Darlene, the sweatshirt is too cute, the guinea towels are adorable, and love the zipper purse.

If there is more, I will post later. I think that is it for now.

Will get Darlenes bags out tomorrow, as well as Pauletta's votive holders, and also was it Heather? sry gotta go back and look, think it was you.
big_smile.png
Lotion and pattern out tomorrow.

Yes, it was me! Thank you!

Does anyone know how to make apple butter without a crock pot? Surely it can be done as apple butter's been around a long time. I don't have a crock pot.

Does anyone know how to make apple butter without a crock pot? Surely it can be done as apple butter's been around a long time. I don't have a crock pot.
I have several of the old-fashioned recipes for butters, including apple. I will send it to you in pm soon as I get a chance, if you like. May take a day or two, been at deer camp. Busy processing.
big_smile.png

Oh, and if you're interested, I have a WONDERFUL recipe for the PEAR butter!!! This stuff is awesome, I love it even better than the apple!!! Much lighter taste. My kids even prefer it over the apple butter now.

Lesa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom