WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to make apple butter without a crock pot? Surely it can be done as apple butter's been around a long time. I don't have a crock pot.

Just use a big pot on the stove. No special instruction just the same thing. I have done it both ways.

I have several of the old-fashioned recipes for butters, including apple. I will send it to you in pm soon as I get a chance, if you like. May take a day or two, been at deer camp. Busy processing.
big_smile.png

Oh, and if you're interested, I have a WONDERFUL recipe for the PEAR butter!!! This stuff is awesome, I love it even better than the apple!!! Much lighter taste. My kids even prefer it over the apple butter now.

Lesa

I wouldn't mind having those recipes... especially the pear butter.
wink.png
hint hint
big_smile.png

I have several of the old-fashioned recipes for butters, including apple. I will send it to you in pm soon as I get a chance, if you like. May take a day or two, been at deer camp. Busy processing.
big_smile.png

Oh, and if you're interested, I have a WONDERFUL recipe for the PEAR butter!!! This stuff is awesome, I love it even better than the apple!!! Much lighter taste. My kids even prefer it over the apple butter now.

Lesa

That would be fabulous! Looks like everyone else wants the recipes too, so can you post them on this page?

Excuse the interruption, but I have some Christmas Owl dress for little girls I'm interested in doing a side swap or selling. I NEED to clean out my craft area or hubby is going to pull his hair out. The one pictured below is a size 5 and I have a matching headband with bow that I will include with it. I'm hoping to get $30 (shipping included for free) or a swap equal to that amount. I also have a size 1 and a size 8 cut out. The sizes roughly correlate to age, but if you want, you can measure your little girl's chest under her armpits and send me the measurement to see what size the pattern says she will need. I *can* cut down the size 8 to a smaller size if nobody claims that size.

I also have enough fabric of Christmas Cupcakes to make 2-3 dresses also. The fabric is lime green with brightly frosted cupcakes on it. The accent color I picked for that color dress is hot pink, so it will be a brighter colored dress. I can send a picture of the fabric if you would like.

You are welcome to send me a PM or an email and I'll get back to you soon!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/greenfamilyfarms/ChristmasOwlDress.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom