WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abe and Darwin were litter mates. This is a picture of them when they were a few months old. Darwin will be lost now without his brother. Abe is on the left. Darwin is laying on me right now trying to comfort me.
546914_10151310503929374_1583463468_n.jpg

Beautiful Jim, so sorry for your loss. And glad your wife is OK.
hugs.gif

Ugh another rough day today. After running around trying to get the rest of the stuff for the party and cleaning the house and making soap for orders I have to get out. I spent 2 hours wrestiling the goats to there backs and sitting on each one of them to trim there hoofs. Who knew it would be such a chore to try and trim goat hoofs by yourself.
gig.gif
Oh....... what a picture it must have been to see me struggling to trim them hoofs. Lol....... Now it is time to finish dinner then bake some muffins and a cake.

Oh and I forgot to add the Boiling down of 2 Pie Pumpkins to make some homemade Pumpkin pies. I'm ready for a nap now.
Your goats are spoiled, I met them, I think, they think they are dogs, very cute though. I want a couple.

Abe and Darwin were litter mates. This is a picture of them when they were a few months old. Darwin will be lost now without his brother. Abe is on the left. Darwin is laying on me right now trying to comfort me.

546914_10151310503929374_1583463468_n.jpg
So glad your wife is okay. Good thing you happened to come across her.
hugs.gif
I lost my 15 year old cat last year before Christmas. He was like yours very sick. He had a wonderful life as I suspect your cat was too by it's age. I buried my big boy under the lilac bush where he loved to nap in the summer. I still see him there in the evenings. I hope things will get better chin up.
hugs.gif

X 2 on the rough day. I was running late to work this morning and I saw a van in the ditch. I thought it looked like my wife's van. Yup, it was her. This is not a good thing since she is wheel chair bound and her van is modified so she can drive it. After getting her out and having my boss tow the van out she went to the ER. She is just bumped and bruised. She said she was going around a curve and when she wwent to straighten the wheel it wouldn't straighten. She clipped a mailbox and came to a stop inches from a utility pole. Her wind shield is smashed, bumper is pushed in, right front quarter panel is dented, and one front tire is straight but tilted and the other is turned.

I'm so sorry about the accident but so very thankful that you found her!!!

Thanks. The best part about it is the equipment was malfunctioning this summer. The closest dealer in Minneapolis had to send it to the company 6+ times. The company said it wasn't safe but Iowa's Vocational Rehab department that pays for the modifications said they weren't paying for a new system. They said just put the old one back in.

Shame on them. I'm glad she is ok, sorry about your cat, here's to a better weekend.

Jim I'm glad your wife is ok and I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We lost one of our 14 year old cats this year to a dog attack.

Well, yesterday I got floored. I still don't know the full extent of what's wrong with me, but I know what part of it is. I'm pregnant.9 weeks and 5 days now. It was a huge shock and I freaked out a little bit, but I can honestly say I'm happy since we all thought (doctors included) that I couldn't have kids. Lots of stuff to do and so little time!
lol.png
I'd be lost without my mom and SIL. In one day they managed to not only calm me down, but also get me on the right track of what I need to start doing to get ready. SIL is also pregnant (her 3rd child) and we're due a month apart.

Jim I'm glad your wife is ok and I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We lost one of our 14 year old cats this year to a dog attack.

Well, yesterday I got floored. I still don't know the full extent of what's wrong with me, but I know what part of it is. I'm pregnant.9 weeks and 5 days now. It was a huge shock and I freaked out a little bit, but I can honestly say I'm happy since we all thought (doctors included) that I couldn't have kids. Lots of stuff to do and so little time!
lol.png
I'd be lost without my mom and SIL. In one day they managed to not only calm me down, but also get me on the right track of what I need to start doing to get ready. SIL is also pregnant (her 3rd child) and we're due a month apart.
Congratulations!! That is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom