WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I love it!! Can you do camo? I know, crazy huh?

Lol, I live in the South too, so no, not crazy at all.
big_smile.png
And yes, I don't see why not.

Holy cats, so much going on!
Congratulations Razadia! Pregnancy *will* make you feel like crap. So glad it's good news and not bad news!
Jim, I'm so sorry about your dear, beautiful cat and so glad your wife is okay.

Today I found the banana weiner dog in the mail! Yay!!! That is the cutest thing ever.

Everyone else, I hope your lives calm down and there's less chaos ahead.

I am going to be posting this apron on my swap page, but I thought I would post it here. I can make some in pinks/browns, blue/browns, and lavender/purples. Probably some other combos too. I am selling them, but also interested in side swaps. :D   PM me if interested.

Good grief!! My almost 14 yr old was just looking over my shoulder at the APRON and said mom thats a cute dress..hint hint! I said you little hoochie momma its an apron..keep dreaming!!! Hahaha its adorable!!!

My grandson cleaned off my dry erase board that I had part of my waiting list on, soooooo If I've made arrangements with anybody for eggs in the future or any IOU's Please PM me so I can get you back on the lists. Don't worry, i'm using a notebook for it now. No more dry erase board.

Good grief!! My almost 14 yr old was just looking over my shoulder at the APRON and said mom thats a cute dress..hint hint! I said you little hoochie momma its an apron..keep dreaming!!! Hahaha its adorable!!!
Thats too pretty to be an apron. Very nice job. If it was a wrap around it could be a dress.

Oh I forgot to say I l
2665.png
ve all the lovely and perfect condition of eggs from BHEP and EMVICKERY! Thank you so much. They are in the bator, hopefully growing right now.

hugs.gif
jumpy.gif

I am going to be posting this apron on my swap page, but I thought I would post it here. I can make some in pinks/browns, blue/browns, and lavender/purples. Probably some other combos too. I am selling them, but also interested in side swaps. :D   PM me if interested.

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make mine with a back please,lol love it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom