WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...... Looks like I tied up the swap thread. I'm so very sorry guys. A lot has been happening lately here. I just found out 2 days ago that my father kicked my grandma (his mother) out of his house and was trying to put her in a nursing home. She is 88 years old and just needs assisted living help. So no one else would take her and they were all too selfish and was gonna place her in a home. So I went and picked her up yesterday and moved her in to my home. So I promise I will update the swap thread with something new to get it going again. Again I am sorry I didn't realize I was still up.
hugs.gif
I've been there with my own grandmother. Hold tight and don't give up!

Thanks guys. I won't be on as much now do to having to do all this but I will try to stop in for a few mins. a day if I can. I need to catch up on all the things I need to ship out.

Oh no...... Looks like I tied up the swap thread. I'm so very sorry guys. A lot has been happening lately here. I just found out 2 days ago that my father kicked my grandma (his mother) out of his house and was trying to put her in a nursing home. She is 88 years old and just needs assisted living help. So no one else would take her and they were all too selfish and was gonna place her in a home. So I went and picked her up yesterday and moved her in to my home. So I promise I will update the swap thread with something new to get it going again. Again I am sorry I didn't realize I was still up.
I am so happy you brought your grandmother to live with you! It can be difficult, but I know you will also find it very rewarding.

What a caring person you are. Your life is already very busy with your kids, yet you open your heart to help out your Grandma. Not only will you find it rewarding (and difficult at times), but your children will gain something that few kids have the opportunity to live. We'll be here for you if you need a little break
smile.png

hugs.gif

Michelle, I'm POSITIVE that your grandma is thankful for the extra care!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom