WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5fa3ed2988d45f6667ba13ee5652a316.jpg
Ok i want to know how many hours does your day have? Wow beautiful.

Thanks!!! I know I over do it constantly:( Tis is why Im sick again 2x this month already! Aren't those eggs pretty?? Im in love with them! Those are from my new BBS marans:) :D

Thanks!!! I know I over do it constantly:( Tis is why Im sick again 2x this month already! Aren't those eggs pretty?? Im in love with them! Those are from my new BBS marans:)
big_smile.png
from reading alot of post on here, I must say that there's 2 things most of us have in common.....chickens - and testing our bodies to the limit.......
Hope yu can get some well deserved rest after all this..

and hopefully this.

About 4 years back Xmas was going to be really tight..I cam across Miss Prissys thread about the eggs!!! I made about 150 of them and sold over 100 for 5$ each ...the girls had an extra special Xmas that year!! Lol i was thrilled ...Havent sold 1/2 that much since though :( Soo I am making around 75-100 this year and selling them for 4$ a pop to try and sell as many as I can...plus 50 jars of hot pepper jelly

I am looking for some blue /green eggs for ornament making= i could trade a few decorated eggs back to you,, or trade a plushie or some crocheted wash cloths or something.

pm me if you are interested ...

Oh nat, I still have that cabnet incubator, if you know someone close by im willing to take offers on it... maybe someone wants an awsome christmas present for nyd hatch????

i have it in a storage unit but dont want to keep renting the unit so need to sell it x.x

Oh nat, I still have that cabnet incubator, if you know someone close by im willing to take offers on it... maybe someone wants an awsome christmas present for nyd hatch????

i have it in a storage unit but dont want to keep renting the unit so need to sell it x.x
Ohhh man you're going to tempt me....seriously wanted this the last time it came up

I am looking for some blue /green eggs for ornament making= i could trade a few decorated eggs back to you,, or trade a plushie or some crocheted wash cloths or something.

pm me if you are interested ...
Looks like everyone needs blown out eggs.....BRING IT ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom