WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, those eggs rea really pretty!! And you were able to sell them for $5 each?? holy moly, time to start saving eggs!! lol!

My lazy hens are barely laying...I haven't seen a colored egg in months.
barnie.gif

Anyone interested in a side swap? I'm needing eggs for the nyd but can only swap stuff on my page as everyone has quit laying :( looking for polish, LF and bantam cochins, ameraucana, crested cream legbars and welsummers...but open to anything :) thx guys n gals! God Bless!!!!

Wow, those eggs rea really pretty!! And you were able to sell them for $5 each?? holy moly, time to start saving eggs!! lol!

Now, see, I read that and thought, wow, that's all you could get!.There's a lot of work going into those eggs people should appreciate that.

Crazypetlady is up. Here's a picture of the three weeks old that she hatched for me.

I believe i got some 2x from someone on here...the last batch I bought on EBAY for 5$ a dozen blue and greens blown out! I got two batches from that lady at 60 colored eggs a batch...She gave me an even better deal since I was buying 5 dozen at a time!

ok guys I need some help. Maybe you guys know something about this. Do you know anywhere that will help pay for Eldery Assited Living. My Grandmas thinks she is burdening us and everyone else and insists on living by herself but she can't live be herself she needs to much help. But she would do fine in assisted living. I want her to be happy but she can't afford to pay for assisted living on her own. So you guys know a place that will help her pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom