WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=0000CD]Help me please I still am having a hard time figuring out how this works. Really I am not this dumb. LOL[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Kimmie[/COLOR]
this is the chat thread :) where you can chatter away or let other members know you shipped or received their item you claimed. The other page is the swap page where when an item comes up you want (first to say mine gets the item) you post "mine" then state offer: and what you are offering to ship others. Most of us have a swap page of items to pick from or eggs. Hope this helps! Don't worry, you will get the hang of it :)

[COLOR=0000CD]Help me please I still am having a hard time figuring out how this works. Really I am not this dumb. LOL[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Kimmie[/COLOR]

Pretend that Ann has Apples for the current offer. Bob wants the apples so he says "Mine". Bob offers bananas. He then sends a PM to Ann stating he claimed her apples and gives her his address. Ann ships the apples to Bob with a delivery confirmation number. Ann pays to ship the apples.

In the mean time, Connie is craving banas so she posts "mine" and offers chocolate. She sends her info to Bob via PM and Bob ships the bananas to Connie with a delivery confirmation number. This chain just continues.

Pretend that Ann has Apples for the current offer. Bob wants the apples so he says "Mine". Bob offers bananas. He then sends a PM to Ann stating he claimed her apples and gives her his address. Ann ships the apples to Bob with a delivery confirmation number. Ann pays to ship the apples.
In the mean time, Connie is craving banas so she posts "mine" and offers chocolate. She sends her info to Bob via PM and Bob ships the bananas to Connie with a delivery confirmation number. This chain just continues.
Love the alphabetical way of explaining the chain
wink.png

Oh man, prizes here, too???? Sheehs, looks like I'll have to divert some holiday funding to be able to stalk the swap page, lol

ps, I like your explanation mrheinz!

Last edited:
I still am looking for Nobel goat feed sacks,nutrena horse oaks sacks,piegion feed sacks and the sprout chick feed sacks,good condition please ,no seperation issues and nice and crisp.Cold up North i love the sprout one u sent me! I am trying to get a few different ones to make up for this winters projects thank u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom