whats everyones favorite NFL team?

Quote:
Michael Vick should be strung up. What a waste of oxygen he is. Personal opinion. And no I don't think he has "paid his debt to society".

I'm a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan (I miss Troy & Emmett). The Cowboys are having a bad year, but that's what being a true fan is about, saying they're your favorite when they're having a bad year.

Quote:
Michael Vick should be strung up. What a waste of oxygen he is. Personal opinion. And no I don't think he has "paid his debt to society".

I'm a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan (I miss Troy & Emmett). The Cowboys are having a bad year, but that's what being a true fan is about, saying they're your favorite when they're having a bad year.

well i know most people would say he isint good bc of the dog fights but i think everone deserves a second chance. thats why hes my favorite.
look were the eagles have gone this year with vick. hes made NFL history against the game vs. the redskins. what a great game that was. but like you said this is also my opinion.
yea the cowboys are not dooin to good but there new coach seems to be giving them some much needed encouragement. :)

Quote:
the cardinals did make it to the super bowl recently. LoL.

2008 steelers and cardinals went to the superbowl

Had the Cardinals won, I would probably have become a fan. That year was a fluke, the Bidwells are the worst owners in the NFL and the team shows it.

Back
Top Bottom