What's in the moat?

Liver and onions, oh, yeah (my mother used to make it by frying bacon first, and then frying the onions and liver in the bacon fat. Old style country cooking to be sure; I can feel my arteries getting clogged at the mere thought!)

But liver and cheese cake? Why would anybody even think about doing that?!
sickbyc.gif

Cheese cake GOOD, cream cheese GOOD.

You silly people! You probably don't like heavy cream, fatty milk, or scrambled eggs and calf brains! :eek:

No fried brains please, but I'll be the first in line for head cheese. North American deep south method minus the vinegar.

A breakfast of fried blood sausage and fried pannes! (Sp? ) alaskans youth! :drool a little buttered toast on the side (toasted in the oven of course.. None of those silly toasting machines! )

Alaskan, I never considered that possibility.  You've eaten a lot of cow brains, right?   :lau

New movie Diary Of a Mad Black Angus Brain Eating Woman....

How could you say such things? :th It simply boggles the mind!!!!!!

1. Alaskan has never eaten COW brains. No one ever eats COW brains do they? Now, a nice young calf brain, scrambled with eggs, that is food to savor!

2. ANGUS! ANGUS!! Alaskan has NEVER, and no one in Alaskan's family has EVER, eaten ANGUS! (Well, maybe accidentally at a restaurant) We all eat HEREFORD! And of course, the occasional poor lonely scrub cattle that has lost it's way. :D

3. Alaskan never discusses gender :tongue

Back
Top Bottom