What's in the moat?

No, I just don't want to clean the moat... and wouldn't it be G instead of C?
Well, ya see 'G' is 'C' unless he's being someone else. Just think Perry and multi-personality disorder.

Oops, 'G' is not 'C' but they are starting to blend into one entity. Do ya think, can it be, well we haven't had a case of 'moat fever' in a while. Really thought that we had eliminated all vectors. Time for reimmunization for all members of the kingdom. I'm afraid that we are about to lose both 'G' and 'C'. If Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
doesn't 'eliminate' them we know the end result of becomin infected with mf.

Last edited:
Well, ya see 'G' is 'C' unless he's being someone else. Just think Perry and multi-personality disorder.

Oops, 'G' is not 'C' but they are starting to blend into one entity. Do ya think, can it be, well we haven't had a case of 'moat fever' in a while. Really thought that we had eliminated all vectors. Time for reimmunization for all members of the kingdom. I'm afraid that we are about to lose both 'G' and 'C'. If Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
doesn't 'eliminate' them we know the end result of becomin infected with mf.
I am my own person and alot of people,but not C.
lau.gif

I can have only one me in the same space at a time.

I c an only handle one me at a time.
lau.gif

Similar to West Nile virus - causing symptoms similar to those being evidenced by 'G' and 'C'. Primary symptom is delusional thoughts of power or importance. Any who dare to question the Queen
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom