What's in the moat?

What have you been planning with my babies, my pets, the occupants of the moat?!?
Bout time you chimed in for the moat babies. I can only take care of their habitat,not protection,especially from the hungry ones of the realm.

Declaration of The Royal Moat Mucker:

1. Thou Shall Not Eat Denizens of The Moats.
2. Thou Shall Not walkith on yon Royal Grass around Moats
3. Thou Shall Not Lurk,Stalk,Skulk,or otherwise Molest the Denizens of The Moats.
4. Thou Shall not toss in soup ingredients into the Moat as to cause people to come running for Moat Stew.
5. Thou Shall not Tamper with the PH balance of the Moats..They are Royal Property.
6. Thou Shall not toss Salt,Pepper, or any spices on Moat Denizens if the come out to sun themselves.
7. Thou Shall not drinkith Moat Water.
8. Thou Shall not relieve themselves in the Moats..They are Royal Property.
9. Thou Shall not temp Moat Denizens with a hot tub filled with sauce and call it "Rejuvinating Spa Therapy"
10.Thou Shall not mess with the Royal Moat Mucker...his job is hard enough.

Now learn and obey!!!

Here is The Royal Moat Declaration, Your Magesty Queen Em.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
love.gif

Last edited:
Somehow, I think you were involved too, JD...
Yes he was, yes he was! He even has a marinade to remove the ammonia from the giant squid. He knows a lot about cooking 'moat denizens'. I think that he is writing a Moat Denizens Cook Book. Are any missing?

Yes he was, yes he was! He even has a marinade to remove the ammonia from the giant squid. He knows a lot about cooking 'moat denizens'. I think that he is writing a Moat Denizens Cook Book. Are any missing?
I'm not sure about that, there's an awful lot of ammonia in giant squid... but I think a lot goes on behind the scenes that the Queen doesn't know about.

No that's p-new-ammonia. Giant squid have the Windex kind. We could always kill them and use them to wash our windows.
wee.gif

No that's p-new-ammonia. Giant squid have the Windex kind. We could always kill them and use them to wash our windows.
wee.gif

Whut duz Whendext taste like ? Ish hit as good a "Ole Jon Dannells" ?

Pew-NEW_ammonium, huh? Wal, o.k.

I don' warsh winders. My Guard-dog, Mr. Divit Crockettt duch thet fer me...
( shumtimes I kin even seee outsides them winders. if'n he ain't been on thet "Ole Gravy-Train". )

Mebbe ya kood "smoks" sum 'o them moat-critters ta make pizzza fro thet-thar UPCOMING "date-chapperoning" ?

Thet-thar's an idear !

THE ( Roiled ) Curmudgeon
P.S. I kood supply them "mater-sauce" 'n sum garlic two ! NO cheez-whiz handy, tho.

Well!!! Sour !!! Tsk tsk tsk. And to think I was being nice to you.
hmm.png
Oh for everyone's information, I hate calamari! Squid are best left alone doing their thing. Not eaten!

Back
Top Bottom