Whats in your back yard?? Show pics!!

I was going to post a picture that my daughter took of our backyard - we were amazed to see she had captured a picture of Bigfoot! Then my wife pointed out it was just a picture of me walking around in the woods without a shirt on!
woot.gif

20760_chickens.jpg

The girls are eating their afternoon snack. ICE CREAM. They go crazy for it. It's the funniest thing to watch. The ice cream flies everywhere. And they eat big chunks of it. Then slat their head like they have a headache. Too funny. They will wait all day for it. I don't have the heart not give it to them now I have started. If I sit on the rock pile they steal it from me while I am eating it. Well that grossed me out. That is how it all started. They are way too spoiled. I worried at first it might make them sick. Two weeks later they are still eating it daily. I only worry they will get too fat!!!

nzpouter: Those pics are so awesome! Everyone running up to you! Love it!
love.gif

I just went out and took some
smile.png

This is the backyard. There's a feild, swamp and pond filled with cranes, turtles, and candian geese.
44812_bruisebackyard_004.jpg

Here's the little chickens that live here. Two are inside. I think I've got a broody! And my rooster has something wrong with him
hmm.png

44812_bruisebackyard_005.jpg

I've got some dogs too but their pictures didn't really turn out that great with the fence hogging the camera
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom