WHATS IN YOUR INCUBATOR THIS WEEK

I loved the color of their eggs. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I want to be able to collect a rainbow assortment of eggs.
That sounds like my wife. I think if we had another coop she would be doing just that. Icould see people asking if its ok to eat that colored egg.

10 Crele Dorkings due to hatch soon.

And, due to arrive to replace the Crele Dorkings in the incubator.
12 Barred Rock eggs
3 Isbars
7 Cream Legbars

Last edited:
I have 12 White Holland Turkey
20 White leghorns
30 Wades Black Copper Marans

Friday we will be putting up Pekin Duck and Jumbo Ring neck pheasants.

There goes the feed budget.

18 eggs from all kinds of hens in with a Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans. I'm excited to see what comes out..the hens are Buff Orpingtons, Barnevelder, Wyandotte, RIR, Speckled sussex, EE, Olive Eggers, and I don't even know what all...all kinds of hens...anyway I have no idea what might hatch out of these eggs...I'm really eggcited about it though...
They are set to hatch tomorrow...so hopefully it goes well.

Last edited:
20 Silver laced wyandottes, 14 Cream legbars, 40 Blue Laced Wyandottes and 10 hybrids, set to hatch tomorrow! :D
Here's hoping for lots of pullets
bow.gif

I have Barnevelders from TLS and Silkies from Catdance in my incubator right now. Set the Silkies last Thursday and the Barnies last Friday. I candled the silkies last night and 9 out of 10 BBS eggs are developing. Only one of the Porcelain eggs is and three of the Partridge are. I didn't get many of those colors though, mainly the BBS. I split the 2 dozen order with a friend of mine and I don't know if she candled her eggs yet. I'll be candling the Barnie eggs tomorrow but they are much harder to see because they are fairly dark shelled. I'm hoping for the best but half of the Barnie eggs had detached air cells so I am handling them with kid gloves, so to speak. My incubator is full to capacity!!!

Back
Top Bottom