What's on your Christmas list?

Quote:
Zip, zilch, nada.

Do we have a HUMBUG or just contentment?
roll.png

Neither. Just don't participate in all the festivities.

I just want a day where I don't have to get up to get someone something, breakup a fight between the kids and I get to eat my dinner before it gets cold! Maybe a nice bit of chocolate too ......
big_smile.png

can santa bring you the love of your life..?? i don't think so..

uhh i want an incubator (which i know i'm getting lol cuz i oredered it)
beauty and the beast (again i know i'm getting it cuz my niece found it and i heard my sister whisper "that's for auntie" and she screamed "I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW" lol)
geese
and a plane ticket to Australia to see my BFFF duckyfromoz
big_smile.png

Quote:
Honey, you have to make your own joy! I am so sorry your husband is such a a**, but don't let him steal your joy. I just lost my father last month and it will kill me to not see him this Christmas, but he would be so mad at me if I didn't enjoy Christmas day. Please, please keep going to church, find some friends, find a life for yourself away from your killjoy husband. Find your own joy...both your parents would want that for you!

I would love to see Lovesduckies arrive on my doorstep for a holiday!!!!!!!!!! But apart from that...I am just hoping for a good hatch. I have some eggs due on Christmas day. And that my daughter has a fantastic day. I know she is going to love her presents....
big_smile.png

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd try to revive it with Christmas just around the corner. This year my Christmas list consists of:

A 24 pack of PrismaColor Soft-Core colored pencils

A 2 pack of PrismaColor Colorless Blender pencils

Tickets to see "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" in the theater

NCIS Seasons 10 or 8, or NCIS: New Orleans season 1

& possibly a 12 pack of Derwent Graphic Drawings pencils

Back
Top Bottom