What's the rarest breed or variety you have?

Pics
23 pages of responses and only a few duck people! I only have ducks but have some that were hard to find. Not sure whether the East Indies Ducks or the Australian Spotted Ducks are considered the most rare. My favorites so far, that are a little hard to find are Penciled Indian Runners. Mine are very friendly and like watching the 3 Stooges. I have some show Cayugas that are stunning.

23 pages of responses and only a few duck people! I only have ducks but have some that were hard to find. Not sure whether the East Indies Ducks or the Australian Spotted Ducks are considered the most rare. My favorites so far, that are a little hard to find are Penciled Indian Runners. Mine are very friendly and like watching the 3 Stooges. I have some show Cayugas that are stunning.
Would love to see pictures!

Would love to see pictures!

Back
Top Bottom