What's the temperature where you are???

I'm visiting Hood River Oregon, and it's 37°F here this morning.
Yesterday evening, for Halloween, the town closed off several downtown blocks to traffic, so kids could trick or treat at the many businesses, it was a lot of fun. The ice cream shop gave free ice cream cones to everyone of all ages. There was a long line. Granddaughter went back for seconds, in spite of temps in low 40's. They close for the winter after Halloween so they want to use up their inventory....

25.4 C at 2.20 pm Sunday afternoon. A Cooler day today, thankfully.

I think we might actually get something out of this weather, we so desperately need rain, my sinuses so desperately need rain, my eyes desperately need rain....the dust desperately needs rain to stick it back to the ground.....please please please let it rain!!!

Other areas of the state got some the past few days, we got none, we have had it forecast for the past 4 days and got nothing.

please let this one drop. Radar looks promising, we are near the blue dot, green means “Annoying drizzle” rain, dark green means “actually making an effort” to rain, yellow means thunder and heavy rain, red means heavy rain, thunder and hail.

See what happens.

8A0A2508-77E5-48AE-A4B5-AB70A18525E4.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom