What's the temperature where you are???

Too cold for bats here, thank goodness - they give me the creeps. In summer they are dive bombing around the street lights catching moths and stuff. Ugh!!
They give me the creeps too...they are in the trees across the road...just hanging there....looking at me with their beady little eyes...disgusting critters they are, i know they have their place in the ecosystem...but does that place really have to be here??

They give me the creeps too...they are in the trees across the road...just hanging there....looking at me with their beady little eyes...disgusting critters they are, i know they have their place in the ecosystem...but does that place really have to be here??
In the summer, we see bats swooping around at dusk. We have almost no mosquitoes here. I attribute that to bats, and dragonflies--tho the dragonflies are not nocturnal, so I think the bats do most of the work.

In the summer, we see bats swooping around at dusk. We have almost no mosquitoes here. I attribute that to bats, and dragonflies--tho the dragonflies are not nocturnal, so I think the bats do most of the work.

Wish our bats would the eat the mozzies, they are terrible here in summer, my daughter is allergic to them and the bites get absolutely huge and go rock hard for days when she gets bit.

16c @ 9 am with a wind chill of 8c ...oh what a beautiful morning. The wind isn’t present, but will back later apparently.

Edited to add - 9.40am and the dreaded wind is back, two more days of it apparently

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom