What's the temperature where you are???

0530 Hung over and 70.1F with 93% humidity doing chicken chores after I chug down a ton of water then back to bed!
Oh, please have a cup of black coffee & if you can take an original Alka Seltzer, too! I’ve never had a hangover (I really don’t know how, though! 🙊😂) but my husband used to get one every time he drank anything other than beer! I learned a trick in Nursing School & tried it with him, and it worked wonders! Black coffee, hot from the pot/Keurig, and two Alka Seltzer tabs in 2-3tbs of water, after you’re done with the coffee & AS, chugalug that water! He’d usually be back to 100 in about an hour and a half! I’m sorry, I’ve seen that hangovers suck, so I hope you feel better soon! If your chickens like snuggles, snuggle one for me!

Oh, please have a cup of black coffee & if you can take an original Alka Seltzer, too! I’ve never had a hangover (I really don’t know how, though! 🙊😂) but my husband used to get one every time he drank anything other than beer! I learned a trick in Nursing School & tried it with him, and it worked wonders! Black coffee, hot from the pot/Keurig, and two Alka Seltzer tabs in 2-3tbs of water, after you’re done with the coffee & AS, chugalug that water! He’d usually be back to 100 in about an hour and a half! I’m sorry, I’ve seen that hangovers suck, so I hope you feel better soon! If your chickens like snuggles, snuggle one for me!
It is interesting you mention nursing school. I am a retired nurse and have no intention of coming out of retirement for this Covid stuff. I just prefer keeping myself and my family isolated from it. However PM me if you want to share stuff mostly my resumee would read polytrauma and ICU. I allowed my license to expire in 2014 our govenor says I can get it back in an instant, but I am happier keeping chicken.

Anyhow, we live in a 2 nurse household, so we have standards.

Last edited:
Oh, that’s awesome!! I graduated in 2014, but I, too, am staying home during this pandemic. Being in GA, we’re considered a “red zone” bc people here just don’t care, so I’m home bound with my youngins & I’m not complaining..well, not too much anyways! 😂 Thank you, so much, for offering your experiences & I promise you, I’ll take you up on it! My goal is to work trauma full time, so any words of wisdom & advice are welcomed! I’m in Rome & although we do have two hospitals, both with trauma units, there isn’t enough of it here for me...I won’t lie, the worse the trauma, the more I want hands on because I work so much better under pressure. Asking for trauma of my own, though, I know! Lol All that said, I want to be at Grady Memorial in Atlanta because they have an amazing trauma unit & an amazing staff! Thank you, and the second nurse in your home, for being amazing & helping so many people throughout your careers! You two are just a fraction of why I chose to be in Healthcare & I appreciate your hard work & dedication! I hope you’re feeling a little better! 😀

1605383063034.png

Back
Top Bottom