What's the temperature where you are???

67 at 5:10 AM. It’s supposed to be 82 today. When February arrived, it is as if we hit fast forward to May. I am already dreading summer…
Early March and we have been hit by a big chill along the caost. A weatherman on TV last nite was showing single, overnite digits for areas not-too-far West of me this week. Winter is not a good friend - I ache lol

Same here. It was 82F inside the house when it was still February. I begin to wilt at 80F. I have an awful feeling that summer is going to be early and particularly vicious this year. 🙁

6PM
73F
20% humidity
sunny
We hit 93 on 2/26. It isn't unheard of around here, just not the "norm". The older I get, the less I have tolerance for the heat. -love my Texas....born here, but methinks retirement is going to be in Maine. :)

Tuesday 5th March 10.53a.m. Mostly sunny and cool. Light 9.3 / 11.1 NE, Hg 53%, temp 21.1C / 70.3F heading 24C / 75F. Hazardous surf warning still in place.

Moon is 35.4%

Roads flooded as Bureau of Meteorology records more than a third of WA town's annual rainfall in 72 hours​

17 hours ago​

103542844.jpg

Roads and fields were flooded after parts of WA recorded more than 100mm in 72 hours. (ABC Great Southern: Mark Bennett)

Roads and paddocks in a WA country town have flooded after it received more than one third of its annual rainfall in just 72 hours, but instead of less, locals say they want more.

The town of Hyden sits 330 kilometres east of Perth and has an average March rainfall of 23 millimetres, according to the Bureau of Meteorology, but those figures were eclipsed after its rain gauge recorded 118mm from Saturday to Monday.

The rain was a welcome relief for the agricultural town, which had seen low rainfall and falling soil moisture during the hot and dry summer months.

Back
Top Bottom