What's the temperature where you are???

522 pm Monday beautiful blue sky 71 feels 68

IMG_7600.png

IMG_7601.png

You have well behaved chickens. 🤣 Mine dig up plants and the foundation of our house. I try to keep them on the other side of the fence.
Hoot! I only have a few these days, so they aren't too destructive! They will dustbathe in any flower pot with planted bulbs (and root them out), though. :lau I've had caladium bulbs flung on multiple occasions.

Here full moon days are generally clear and cold, I have made that corollary long ago, I always look for the new moon for milder more settled weather.
Thank you - Interesting. The New Moon period is nearly always very windy here. This is when we get rough surf and marine wind warnings the most. It also means 9 days of great fishing, and the beach will be lined with men that I don't see at any other time; the sand is also firmer. It's not uncommon to hear of rock fisherman being rescued, injured or worse.

The full moon period usually brings calm, hot sunny days and cool, heavy dew nites... always the best time to have the firepit going. During summer 'heatwaves' we get cool nite respite (for those who want it lol). During winter the full moon days are nearly always the warmest, even if that means 18C instead of 15C. The dogs love having a midday walk and swim on those days.

Back
Top Bottom