whats this i leave for awhile and you guys hide from me

roosterrescue

Chirping
13 Years
Jan 14, 2007
rainier washington
ok well I see you all moved is the other board still active...

I moved and got rid of almost everything
sad.png
I did manage to keep some of my very special one...8 chickens and one huge turkey...

by the way this is Tracey in Yelm WA if you are not sure I kept the same name

Hey Tracey, Welcome to the new and improved BackyardChickens forum. Did you see the original website is back up? Pretty exciting. huh?

Im sorry you had to get rid of most of your flock but Im glad that you found your way here!
smile.png

chel

Hahaha... nope just getting everything setup and organized. Once everyone see's how much faster / better it is over here we can talk CC into putting a huge sign on the window of ezboard:

"Moved To A Better Location"

big_smile.png

Well, I get an email regarding 'what's this i leave for awhile and you guys hide from me.

I don't understand how I got this.

I used to be on Backyard chickens a lot, but when moved to another forum I somehow lost out as to how to get around on it.

Thanks for sending the email regardless of how come I got it.
Joyce

roosterrescue and horselover, glad to see you here!
frow.gif

I hope you'll look around a bit and decide to get involved in the community here. We're very open to new folks (or returning members who haven't been around for awhile
wink.png
) joining in the conversation.
smile.png

wow this is a old post dated 01/14/2007 .. I havent been on her much . used to frequent the prior one all the time...

moved and have a full time job instead of just doing my poultry buisness that I used to do..

guess I will have to go look around and see whos her I remember..

wink.png

Back
Top Bottom