Whats wrong with my sebright?

She is going to die! Someone please help me! She is breathing heavy now sticking her head back in her feather like she is in, pain. She and sitting on her vent and I have check! I might give her a Epson salt bath. But she is all skin and bones now. She won't eat of drink! Ist ugly to see her now ! Please! ANYONE!

She is going to die! Someone please help me! She is breathing heavy now sticking her head back in her feather like she is in, pain. She and sitting on her vent and I have check! I might give her a Epson salt bath. But she is all skin and bones now. She won't eat of drink! Ist ugly to see her now ! Please! ANYONE!

Maybe giver her some water with a dropper...or clear pedialyte if you have some about

There is a ton of information on this site. I suppose there are alot of things it could be. You need to keep her hydrated, that's for sure. Maybe even tube feed. There's alot of info on that too!

Do you have any VetRx handy?? It helps with respiratory issues. I'm so sorry your little buddy is feeling terrible. :(

And I'm sorry we haven't been able to help much. There are just so many things it could be. :( Electrolytes given by syringe could help and also...with vetrx under wings and in the nostrils.

Back
Top Bottom