What's your favorite NFL team???

First off there is just something in rooting for the underdog and let me tell you brothers & sisters we, (The Saints) are the epitome of the word. Like Drew Brees said "We have been on the wrong side of things for far too long" "Maybe, its our time".

About Brett Favre, I admire the man, and he is "The Man" I hated to see them get whipped last night.

Washington should have won this last game against us, we are still in shock over this one, but I truly believe this win was us gutting it out, making it happen and perhaps mostly, Divine Intervention. Woo Wee, that was a close one, my God!

As for the "Who Dat" thing, a lot of yats down here, you have to live it to understand it. I ain't no yat myself dawlin but I Who dat nonetheless!

Who dat, Who Dat, Who Dat say they gonna beat dem Saints!
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif
my Saints!

...JP

Last edited:
Indianapolis COLTS!!!! (DD's best friend works for them--she does their computer graphics.) PLUS, they're only 3 hours drive from us. AND, they happen to be having ONE GREAT SEASON!!!!!
ya.gif
...yea, team

Chargers is 9-3

From the sold bet of a 7 point lead by the Cowboys 2 weeks ago, they will have a 80% chance of winning.

10-3 San Diego Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbsup.gif

wee.gif

yippiechickie.gif

ya.gif

rant.gif

jumpy.gif

Quote:
No way the 3 and 9 Redskins (I am ashamed to see those numbers) had that game yeah the saints won fair and square but if Suisham hadn't had missed that FG we would have A not gone into OT and B won against the undefeated New Orleans Saints....

Just my 0.02...

Not being defensive or nothing but all in all The Redskins played the better game but seriously though What was up with the saints I thought they would just slaughter the redskins...

Quote:
No way the 3 and 9 Redskins (I am ashamed to see those numbers) had that game yeah the saints won fair and square but if Suisham hadn't had missed that FG we would have A not gone into OT and B won against the undefeated New Orleans Saints....

Just my 0.02...

Not being defensive or nothing but all in all The Redskins played the better game but seriously though What was up with the saints I thought they would just slaughter the redskins...

You're definitely right about that. The Redskins played a much better game Sunday than New Orleans did. Don't know what was up with the Saints, but thank goodness they came back and won. Hopefully they'll wake up before the game this Sunday-they'd better. Go Saints!!

Quote:

Just my 0.02...

You're definitely right about that. The Redskins played a much better game Sunday than New Orleans did. Don't know what was up with the Saints, but thank goodness they came back and won. Hopefully they'll wake up before the game this Sunday-they'd better. Go Saints!!

Yes the Redskins played a pretty darn good game...as you said, the Saints finally woke up and came back to win...there are always the what-ifs...or what could've beens....DH and I like to think that the Saints aren't used to that type of weather or open dome...so they had to warm up first...LOL No matter how they played, I still
love.gif
my Saints!!!

Back
Top Bottom