What's your favorite NFL team???

Have to be a cowboys fan because of where I'm from... But for the last 25 years I've been following the Detroit Lions... Shameful I know. 48-3 today. Shameful. The Schwartz is disappointing me greatly.

Quote:
Hello...

Agreed! They aren't so great tonight. Perhaps this will make them come back tougher on Sat. : (
Good thing they are behind us now. We just have TEN left to worry about (40 point lead today) and the rest should be relaxing games until playoffs : )

Superbowl this year San Diego Chargers!!!
wee.gif

10-3!!!

11-3 after next week!
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

- Tommy

♫ ô Oh, the weather outside is frightful ... but the COLTS are so delightful ... All the others already know c 13-0, 13-0, 13-0 c Oh, they don't show signs of stopping ... and the fans are really hopping ... getting ready for the really big show .... Superbowl c Superbowl ... Superbowl! ô ô ♫ ô

Last edited:
13-1 stings! Why couldn't we have scored those much needed points earlier in the game?

This loss, hate to say, has been coming. One man can not make an entire team, nor can offense, when your defense plays worse than runny chicken poo.

They said we've been playing with lots of injuries, perhaps those men can heal for the other games.

Was just sad to get whooped like that, yes we lost by a touchdown but it was a total domination by the cowboys for 42 minutes of the game.

Congratulations Dallas fans, y'all played very well & ruined our perfect season.
hit.gif
barnie.gif

...JP

You said it all, JP. We played badly, period. Dallas had a great night. We've got to step it up next game, and score earlier in the game, not wait till there are 10 minutes remaining to play catch-up. What's up with that?? Hate to say it, but maybe we needed this loss to wake those guys up. But it still hurts.

That said, 13-1 ain't nothin' to sneeze at!! Still proud of the Saints, and can't wait to see them in the Super Bowl!!!

Back
Top Bottom