What's your favorite NFL team???

My team is still the Bengals....they have had a very rough season b/n injuries and deaths but they still keep fighting.
thumbsup.gif

Happy New Years!!!

CHARGERS did it again! Just as I had predicted weeks ago.
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif

13-3 it is! Up to par w/ Saint's 3rd loss in a row for a 13-3.

11th straight win.
thumbsup.gif

We're so good! Haha. Will see us this year in the SuperBowl
yippiechickie.gif

- Tommy

Quote:
Thanks for the update on the Saints. Three losses in a row-we didn't know that.
wink.png
haha It's all good, though. Yesterday's loss was no big surprise. We didn't need that one. Our boys are just resting for the playoffs. And, we'll take the 13-3-not bad, I think. Go Saints!
celebrate.gif

Oh, and Congrats to your Chargers. Not too shabby either.
big_smile.png

Like Paula said, they didn't need this game...they were in the playoffs...and home field...they deserve the rest...all our starters are pretty banged up...They will come back and do great! Go Saints!!

Quote:
Chickenlittle,

Happy New Years! Yup! N.O. didn't need this game, and neither did the Chargers, but they put it off with a WIN with a backup QB who barely played at all!!!
wink.png
woot.gif
STILL won with a lot of the good players out as well
celebrate.gif
, thats whats impressive about them this year. Can't wait to see the match-up of N.O. and S.D. in the Superbowl.
thumbsup.gif

- Tommy

Quote:
Thanks for the update on the Saints. Three losses in a row-we didn't know that.
wink.png
haha It's all good, though. Yesterday's loss was no big surprise. We didn't need that one. Our boys are just resting for the playoffs. And, we'll take the 13-3-not bad, I think. Go Saints!
celebrate.gif

Oh, and Congrats to your Chargers. Not too shabby either.
big_smile.png

Paula,

Yes...both teams are great but 11th straight win will sure scare whoever they are playing against next...
It comes down to the matter of "mind-over-matter" later on as well because 11th straight wins will just ignite their momentum even more while after three straight losses, it will take double the effort to get back into the ball game. Nevertheless, would love to see N.O. in the Superbowl against Chargers! Haha. Happy New Years!!!
thumbsup.gif

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom