Whats your one funny thing to do before you kick the bucket??

gmendoza

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rock Hill,SC
buy the farm
be a worm feast
shed this mortal coil
etc...etc

Only post one funny thing you want to do before you kick the bucket

I want to help out 25 clowns that are stranded on the side of the interstate who were driving a vw bug painted in balloons.
gig.gif

I think it's more of 'I'm ready to kick the bucket when I can't do any funny things.' The only thing better than serious laughter is seriously laughing with friends.

old.gif
---i already did it----
thumbsup.gif
---about 12 yrs ago i bought an old parking meter at a flea market that say's expired----oldest daughter promides to put it next to the stone marker ,and said she is also going to throw my !#$%$#@#$%&^%#@! cucko clock in the coffinn with me before they lock it up ---she's hated it with a passion...
lau.gif

I want to live to see the granddaughters as teenagers. I'm gonna be laughing my bum off asking the parents "How's that time out working for ya now"? Bahahahahahaaa!!!
lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

Well I can't say it was the funniest thing my dad ever said.. But his line was " Alive and kicking" It's on his grave stone.. He's still "Alive and Kicking" I betcha he kids every time someone reads it!!! I guess that was my funny, that's what I wanted it to read!!! It's him, thruogh n thruogh

Back
Top Bottom