MontainBourbons

Songster
Jan 31, 2016
McCall Idaho
Hello, thanks for looking at my listing. I am selling my sulmtaler chicken eggs for hatching. These birds are the perfect chicken. They are very docile and social. Also if you are looking for meat birds they produce some of the best tasting meat.
I can ship the eggs everywhere in the lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii at your own risk. My flock is almost all wheaton but you may still get some duckwing in there which is the same breed but just a whiter color.
About My Chickens:
  • All of our chickens are field grazed on 1/2 an acre of pasture during the summer
  • In the winter we give our birds barley fodder as shown in the picture
  • We also add in All Natural feed that we mix ourselves
  • All of our breeding stock are happy and healthy birds
My rates are as follows:
$30 for a dozen
$50 for 2 dozen
$65 for 3 dozen
(I usually send extras)
All prices above do not include the cost of shipping. The costs will range from $8-$15 depending on where you live. I live in Idaho so the closer the better. You can also pick them up if you live close to McCall, ID.
Please contact me with any more questions,
John Schulz
s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

I'm interested in some sulmtaler eggs but it will be 6 weeks before I'm ready for them do you anticipate still having some at that time?

I usually do my sales on eBay since you get buyer protection and I get seller protection. I won't be able to sell you any for a week since I just started collecting eggs for my own hatch, but I can let you know when I have some in about a week.
How many eggs would you want? Shipping would be around $10-15 for a dozen depending on where you live.
Thanks for the interest.

Yes I would like the eggs shipped on Monday April 16th. Its for my daughters birthday. I would take 3 doz or whatever you can get together for me but it must be shipped on that day to NY. Let me know. Thanks

Shipping would cost around $30 for priority mail shipping since I live all the way in Idaho and it is a larger package. The eggs would likely take about 2 days to get from me to you with this service. I can most likely collect at least 3 dozen unless the egg production of my hens rise as we get closer to spring.

Would you like to preorder some and have me wait to ship them on that date, or would you prefer to wait until we get closer to the date?

Back
Top Bottom