When did you last clean out your car??

Quote:
I LIKE that list...Ciggs...jolly ranchers( for in between ciggs) Binoculars...for finding your target( predator) and of course, the pistol...LOL now THATS prepared!!!

yep thats the way most of us live around this area. You always see gun racks in pick ups. and most people have guns around here. And we dont have problems with high crime rates around the area to. You rarley hear of someone breaking and intering a house. No one wants to get shot.

I washed and cleaned my car yesterday. It was freezing out and the car wash water froze to the ground. Not as bad as the time I washed the car to come out with the shammy to find the water droplets frozen. I like to keep my car clean and waxed. I have tons of car waxes, polishes, glass cleaners, leather conditioners, and detailers like tire shine and antifog. If I had more time, I would scratch x it, polish it, and then seal it with a good carnuba wax. It so needs to be clay bared but that takes a lot of time to do and I don't have a closed space to do it in.

Oh man, here goes:
Empty Tupperware plastic cup with who knows what still inside.
Empty YoKids yogurt container, which means there's a spoon I haven't found yet
A plastic bag of plastic bags to go to the box in the grocery store to be recycled
A bag of my DS's outgrown clothes to go to the Salvation Army
A pile of library books that will have to be taken back Monday after school since the library closed for the whole weekend
Variuos dried leaves that floated in while the van's sliding door was open waiting for DS to decide to actually get IN the van
A Swiss Army knife
Numerous children's CDs
A pile of reusable non-plastic bags to avoid the bag of plastic bags in the future
500 lbs of Australian Shepherd fur
That's what I know is there without looking. It's too cold to actually go out and look.

lau.gif
it's been over two yrs since I cleaned mine,lol. My Dh wrecked my poor truck, it still runs but needs alot of body work.
It's raining,but the last time I looked.. a couple of empty water bottles & spider webs,straw,feathers,knife. Oh yeah I have one hen who loves to lay eggs in the passenger seat.
gig.gif

I just got a new car, so there's not much in it yet.

I just installed my EMS blue light on thursday. I have my ipod, a pen, my boots and helmet in the trunk, and that's about it for now. I had cds but I figured out how to get my ipod to work through the radio, so I took them out.

I cleaned mine out Thursday in preparation for Friday's fabric shopping with my neighbor. I have an SUV.
I found some coffee mugs under the seats (empty), some old bills (We use online billpay, thank goodness) some knitting needles (I have no idea how they got there) assorted pens and coins, a half eaten bag of Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries. But the biggest things was when I pulled up the cover over the spare tire and sucked out 2 full loads of straw with the shop vac.

When my neighbor saw my car she about fell over in shock. LOL

Back
Top Bottom