When do ducks begin laying eggs?

Awhh! I bet that's soo exciting! Before you know it you'll have adorable little ones running around!
1f60a.png

@StephMagee
I'm excited for little ones! She laid her second egg last night sometime. When my husband went down to let them out of the kennel this morning the second one was there!! I love the names of your ducks! Mine are daisy and pecker. Pecker got his name because when he was little he pecked at everything. When we got them, it was the middle of winter and we didn't have anything set up outside so they lived in the cage that we got them and then once they outgrew that I cleared out a closet and took the door off and put up a baby gate. So they lived in my closet for a while. Anyway, he pecked holes in the wall! Then we learned they were pekin ducks and learned that he was a male so pecker stayed his name! And he lives up to it that's for sure! Good luck with your ducks! I hope you get little ones soon!!

I'm excited for little ones! She laid her second egg last night sometime. When my husband went down to let them out of the kennel this morning the second one was there!! I love the names of your ducks! Mine are daisy and pecker. Pecker got his name because when he was little he pecked at everything. When we got them, it was the middle of winter and we didn't have anything set up outside so they lived in the cage that we got them and then once they outgrew that I cleared out a closet and took the door off and put up a baby gate. So they lived in my closet for a while. Anyway, he pecked holes in the wall! Then we learned they were pekin ducks and learned that he was a male so pecker stayed his name! And he lives up to it that's for sure! Good luck with your ducks! I hope you get little ones soon!!
thumbsup.gif
shes on a roll

Awwwww Pecker & Daisy is adorable Names as well! I'm sorry I have just now had time to read your message! I've been busy with school.
1f44e.png
But anyways, Pecker sounds like he's a funny one
1f60a.png
Bubbles and Scrubbles had got their name from the "Scrub & Bubbles" cleaner
1f602.png
I wanted a duckling very bad one evening, (not very sure why, just was drawn to them) and my mom had done research and found out that it's better for one to have company. So my mom picked one, and I picked one. I had already decided bubbles name the moment I spotted him. Now Scrubbles she was a firecracker. And we couldn't find a name for her. Then I saw the "Scrub & Bubbles" can and decided that was her name. So I started calling her Scrubbles to go more with Bubbles. But they are my absolute baby's. I'm cleaning there little duck kiddie pool right now. We are starting to manufacture a small duck pond in our back hard for them. But until then, They have a kiddie pool to swim in. @StephMagee

Back
Top Bottom