When will it be warm???

Pinenot

Songster
12 Years
Sep 11, 2007
Anyone else tired of being cold? It seems like it has been the longest winter. I want to go garden and watch my chickens peck for bugs. I am soooo tired of being inside. I think I am cabin fevered!

I am beginning to think I will never thaw out !
tongue.gif

I'm with you! My girls aren't laying, the days are overcast, snow on the ground.....but, each day is a new one, and I'm here with all my faculties, so I need to give thanks for that, I guess!

I can honestly say we are all suffering this winter. Ugh. I am sooooo sick of rain rain rain. The ten day forecast is all rain. The ground is so saturated that all the new grass that was planted here has turned to mud...I don't know if it will come back or if we have to re plant again. We can't let the dogs out in the back yard unless we want to bathe them when they come in. Long coated dogs that run through the mud just come in dripping the stuff.

I could go on. I know I'm not alone, but it's nice to have others to complain to. lol
barnie.gif

Long?...you should try being in a cast for 3 months...I'm now in a brace at night. The day after Thanksgiving I was decorating for Christmas and fell and broke my wrist, had surgery (they put in pins and did some bone graphing) I'm right handed, and yes, it was my right hand. I'm currently doing physical therapy...small children, homeschool, church...and I have not much strength....wow! Did I blurt or what?! Sorry, Yes this winter is long, cold, and wet!
smile.png

Bring on the Easter lilies!!
fl.gif

I am able to type with left, and forefinger on right...I've gotten pretty fast at it...lol...it's amazing how handicapped I felt in the beginning...well even to the middle...come to think of...still...no
I'm better than I was by a huge difference! Thank God. But I still get frustrated over no strength in the hand, and recently the wrist began popping in and out of joint...so the brace at night it to help strengthen...
fl.gif

I can't wait to see flowers bloom. I can almost smell it....close your eyes and take a deep breath through your nose...can you feel it??? Come on out sun and warm everything up!

Our weather is calling for us to get close to 70 by next week. Tomorrow is Ground Hog Day. I hope that little furry rascal does not see his shadow. I'm ready for spring.

Back
Top Bottom