Where can I buy chicks around Austin, TX???

Teepov

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 21, 2012
Austin, TX
Hello All,
I'm trying to find someone or someplace that sells chicks in the Austin area, outside of the typical production varieties; not necessarily rare, but since I own chickens for their companionship
hugs.gif
and beauty, I like having interesting breeds and am not interested in their egg laying abundance.
I had used Hill Country Poultry, but they are no longer in business. I have tried Callahan's, BuckMoore and Craigslist. Currently, however, none of these has many chicks, especially that aren't heavy production birds.

I am specifically looking for Dorkings and Faverolles, as I recently my two favorite and friendliest girls (who I miss so much!!), but I am interested in all breeds. If you know of anyone, or of a place please let me know! I prefer chicks to full grown hens or pullets.

You can PM me, email me: [email protected], or text: 850 591 4859.

Thank you so much!

Ideal Poultry, which is the largest distributor of chicks in the USA and has a huge selection of breeds, is located in Cameron, TX, about 70 miles NE of Austin. I've gotten chicks from Ideal on a number of occasions and have been happy with their birds and service.

Back
Top Bottom