where can i buy only a few chicks?

ucheeco

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 31, 2007
at first i was going to hatch my own eggs, but somone told me i shouldnt because im new to this. when i searched websites for day old chicks i had to buy at least 25=(

does anyone have any suggestions?

Go to a local farm supply. They generally sell them this season.
smile.png

HI.
Im new here, Hello to everybody! i was also thinking about ordering from MYpetchickens.com because i only wish to obtain a few hens. I didnt know there was a deadline though i was hoping to recieve my order around the last week or april! If anyone knows or has ordered from them before please let me know... Thanks and im looking foward to some great chicken knowledge! Dom:D

Hi Dom, I ordered pullets that I won't get til May. They have deadlines on the pullets, I'm not sure about chicks, tho, but the woman, Traci, is very nice and helpful, just e-mail her with your questions, and she'll reply ASAP. Hope that helps.

Thanks LunaChick, I will email Them....Just curious did you order their started pullets? and if so keep me updated on there arivial!
-Dom

Yes, I ordered 2 started pullets, cause I'm just starting out - and have small yard, and you can't have just 1 chicken! I'm already thinkin about checking out a local farm for another one... uh oh, I feel an addiction coming on!

Back
Top Bottom