Where can I post coop review and warning?

tnmcampbell

In the Brooder
Apr 26, 2018
Before I post something I should not be posting I want to ask where I can post a review? I bought a chicken coop from a company and want to make people aware. Terrible service and coop.

Thanks

Tammy

Go to reviews --> chicken products and supplies -->then look for your coop --> rate and review item. If you can't find your coop you can create a new item where it says 'create 'item' in blue.

terribly sorry about your experience.

Unless it's falling apart it's quite possible to make the coop a better place to live with some modifications. Post some photos of the inside and outside of the coop.

Put your location in your profile so we know what weather you have.

JTY

Before I post something I should not be posting I want to ask where I can post a review? I bought a chicken coop from a company and want to make people aware. Terrible service and coop.

Thanks

Tammy
Do a search..good chance there is one already started.
What coop is it?

ETA: Nope haven't seen that one yet....but sounds like typical pre fab junk.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/reviews/urban-northern-coops-resort-coop.11849/
If you paid with a credit card, file a complaint with CC company, you may very well get all your money back.

Geez...even with any of the box store prefabs $700 usually guarantees a slightly higher quality level.

Since you ordered this online (I assume) I would dispute the charge with the bank. I’ve gotten resolution in a hurry doing that, and in the case of a rental car bill that was usurious and unsupported had $450 refunded to me.

Geez...even with any of the box store prefabs $700 usually guarantees a slightly higher quality level.

Since you ordered this online (I assume) I would dispute the charge with the bank. I’ve gotten resolution in a hurry doing that, and in the case of a rental car bill that was usurious and unsupported had $450 refunded to me.

Back
Top Bottom