Where did they come from???

Actually on a slant has its advantages. It keep most of the chickens from parking there long term, and the gumdrops roll to the lower level.
Long-term? Yep...they do "long-term". lol The little ones were napping up there on Sunday... But, yes...the little poopers rolled right to the floor of the run. :yesss:

Eh...I'm not sweating the small stuff. They want to sit up there...go sit. :th

I have tables built from pallets these are the roosts call my birds dumb or me a boob head they use them I have two they use to scrape them with a putty knife onto a snow shovel have a hoe rake under the tables every other day it is all dirt floor

Behavior modification... I invested in a $1.50 squirt gun that I let sit on my end table in the run. Now...when they get into their bitchy mood and feel they can just peck on any unsuspecting soul...I go all Annie Oakley on them. :D I have to say, when I see one about to turn to the dark side and I pick it up...it's like...uh oh...Mommy picked up that bright orange thing...best not do what I was going to do. Best $1.50 I ever spent. :yesss:

Best part about it is they have no IDEA where it came from. I used a spray bottle that had a spray or stream feature on the nozzle. I would use it when I was hearding them to go where I wanted them to go. (like out of the garden and into open lawn):yesss: and they seemed to remember to not return, at least not immediately,,,

Added the summer "hawks" (leaves) into the run. Carried on like lunatics. Then...omgosh...it was Chicken Heaven!
20180609_172053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom