Where do I find some good/cheap nipple waters?

I have ordered from CConly.com and QCsupply.com aned had good rsultes from both. There are about the same price. Shipping was a little faster from QC supply.

I got some on Ebay. Won't do that again. They were really poor quality and dripped constantly. Got the new ones from QC and have been really happy with them.

eta: BYCer Neil Grassbaugh (sp?) sells them too. You could look him up and shoot him a PM.

Last edited:
Thanks, to the both of you.
smile.png

Also, do you know where I might find some Leg bands? For Chickens of all ages?

~ Aspen

I went to the feed store today and asked about them... believe me, you get a really funny look when you ask "Do you sell chicken nipples?"
lau.gif
I can't believe they had no idea what I was talking about. I guess online is the only route. But I found the shipping cost more than the dang nipples!!!

I got mine at my local feed and farm store. Base cost was a little more expensive than some of the ones online, but no shipping! I've been using them for about a month now and no dripping issues.

I can sell you some, What type and how many are you looking for?

360 degree are easiest for chickens

62744_360nipple.png

Last edited:
Check out Southernfarmhatchery.com . He has a really great deal on nipple waterers right now. Local TSC doesn't have any so I don't know if that's an option. He sells in bulk too.

For chicks, I would definately use the 360 degree nipples. The straight ones can be too difficult for them to use and figure out.
I can ship you 150 if you need them.

Back
Top Bottom