Where is Steve of SandsPoultry?

Quote:
That is too bad.If i remember right,he was always one to lend a helpful relpy to alot of post.Is he banned for good,or will he be back?

Banned is forever and we should probably stop talking about it or we're getting awfully close to the mandate "thou shalt not question moderators."

We have a right to talk about it.i don't think anyone is out of line here.But anyway,i'am done.Take care all.

Oh, that is so unfortunate. Of all of the folks here, he answered virtually every question of mine, in detail. It is very sad to hear he won't be sharing his knowledge anymore. He seemed to be the epitome of what this forum is about. Thank you for all your help, Steve, and take care.

Last edited:
I started a Facebook page for S and S Poultry and he can be contacted there. I know that he misses BYC and everyone here. And hopefully he will get to come back, soon. I have tried to answer some questions on the turkey thread when I can. It has been very busy around the farm with Spring just around the corner. The turkeys are mating and we should be overrun with eggs soon.
Sharon

Quote:
He has relpied to many post on BYC,including some of mine.Always an respectful and helpful reply.My guess is that he must have said something that a moderator didn't like.I have had post edited by a moderator before.It was for mentioning a certain organization.I didn't think it was right,but we have to abide by the rules or else.I don't really want to know why he was banned,but i would bet it isn't all that bad.I don't think it takes much.That is just my opinion.Take care all.

Back
Top Bottom