Where To Buy Chickens

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Wyandottes7 has given you what are probably your best options for trying to get some chickens, particularly this late in the year. I've had both Buff Orpingtons and Barred Rocks (still have BOs) and they are both excellent breeds. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting some chickens.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

I have bought from Green Pasture Farms in the past and was very happy with the adult chickens!! They have a nice variety of chickens and THEY SHIP TO ALL 50 STATES!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I would recommend them to any body. You can contact them at (254) 424-7735.

I have purchased chickens from John Adams Farm in Central Texas, they ship to all 50 states!!
thumbsup.gif

They feed there chicken a totally Non GMO Non Soy diet, and all there chickens are free range!! You have got to check out there website at www.johnadamsfarm.com

New to the idea of keeping chickens whittled the list of ones we are interested in to these five
Orpington
Sussex speckled
Plymouth Rock
Jersey giant and Rhode island
We have found three of the five for sale at tractor supply but are having a hard time with finding Orpington and jersey giant any suggestions ?we live in north Florida close to the Georgia border

Hi,
Green pasture farms is now John Adams Farm. They have shipped to Alaska during the winter and they have Orpingtons available on their website now!!
big_smile.png
They just put a website up recently it is www.johnadamsfarm.com it make it very easy to order!! I love what I have read about them, and definitely recommend them if you are looking to buy adult chickens.

Hi,
Green Pasture Farms has changed it name to John Adams Farm. They ship to all 50 states year round with 100% success!!
I have bought chickens from them before and definitely recommend them!! They have Orpington available on their website now. www. johnadamsfarm .com

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom