Where to buy quail eggs?

Yes, i have James Marie Jumbo Browns, Texas A&M, Surprise eggs and my Silvers just started laying. I can ship, very experienced with shipping. When i lived in TN i had over 20 breeds of chicken, guineas, and quail. $5 a dozen for quail eggs, and i do include extras. Quail eggs have about the best hatch rate of any bird eggs after shipping, which helps.

Yes, i have James Marie Jumbo Browns, Texas A&M, Surprise eggs and my Silvers just started laying. I can ship, very experienced with shipping. When i lived in TN i had over 20 breeds of chicken, guineas, and quail. $5 a dozen for quail eggs, and i do include extras. Quail eggs have about the best hatch rate of any bird eggs after shipping, which helps.

That is a great price for a dozen! Too bad I live on the other side of the country:gig

Oh my gosh, thats absolutely wonderful. I will definitely buy from you if my current batch doesn't work out. (My incubator got too hot and I'm thinking the eggs won't survive) but I am looking forward to buying from you!

Back
Top Bottom