Where to get a wiggler?????

Braham -
A water wiggler is a toy filled with water that a lot of the people on here suggest using when incubating to simulate an egg and make sure that your eggs are at the right temperature inside. They seem to be a little hard to find however.

I found mine at the dollar store as well. Mine was called a Water Snake. It has dolphins on the inside! Of course I had to buy three, one for the bator and two for the kids to play with! There are several people who have made different home made ones. Do a search and I am sure you will find how they made theirs.(like above post on aloe filled egg shell Genius!) Hope this helped!
wink.png

I've heard them called "Water weasel"
bantyweasel.jpg

Look in the toy section of WalMart
Or you can get one here
http://shilala.homestead.com/weasel.html
But you don't need one.

you can take two good mercury fever thermometers and make a small hole in the side of your incubator place the fever therm. into the hole and wait a few minutes.... Set your incubator to 100 degrees.

If these are filled with water and you poke a hole in it with a temp probe, wouldn't the water just dribble out?

Dollar Stores (of all kinds....Dollar Tree, General Dollar, Family Dollar they all carry them)
Wal*Mart, KMart they have 'em
Fleet Farm/Farm & Fleet even carry them....

If you have like a party supply store (50/50, factory card outlet, Micheals, Party Plus), they usually carry them too....

Usually anywhere from 88 cents to $2.00
If not in the 'toy' isles at the stores, check with the 'party' isle...like the party bag/thank you bag isles, or even in the seasonal/holiday isles.....

I see them EVERYWHERE....mabye it's just here, but I would assume most stores have them...Specially NOW with EASTER and hopefully summer coming they always seem to have them out for each season and or holiday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom