Which Buff Orp Roo Is Going to Be My Babies Daddy?

cluckcluck42

Songster
10 Years
Oct 4, 2009
Quebec
lol.png

Just what the title says, which roo do you guys think I should use?

There is "Poofy" the guy with the nice rounded tail that I can only desribe as a poof. Then Mister Joe with the less poofy more normal looking tail.

I'm only going off what I've seen online but I am thinking Poofy has a more correct BO tail? (Poofy is on the left)

Any other input is much appreciated! Feel free to tell me they are gorgeous hunks of men as well.
wink.png

Oh yeah- these pictures? They're from TODAY!!!! That's how much snow we got a few days ago. Gross, huh?

42359_bos_side.jpg

42359_bo_boys.jpg

Here is Poofy kicking up his heels:

42359_poofy.jpg

P.S I am fully aware these pics kinda suck but have you ever tried to take chicken pics on your lunch break with a borrowed cam? It ain't easy!

LOL thanks you two!! I have another roo that is bigger then these two and is in with the girls right now. Still debating switching him for Poofy. Love that tail!

I like Poofy because his color looks more consistent throughout. One of the biggest challenges with breeding buff is getting the color uniform. He looks pretty nice.

I think the differences in the tail are because Poofy hasn't started getting his longer sickles yet. I don't like his comb as much as the other one, but that is easy to fix and select for later.

Sorry about all that white stuff on your ground. I am so relieved to finally see green grass growing here.

Back
Top Bottom