Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost told that new guy to stop whining
spit-coffee.gif

If you're referring to me, I wasn't crying or complaining. If you weren't referring to me then please accept my apologies. It was nice that you *almost * didn't reply.
Sometimes I'm amazed at how naive I can be with online social stuff. It seems like people enjoy being rude to others. They don't do as much of that in the real world. To their credit.
I guess I'd rather be ignorant and believe people are nicer than they really are.

If you're referring to me, I wasn't crying or complaining. If you weren't referring to me then please accept my apologies. It was nice that you *almost * didn't reply.
Sometimes I'm amazed at how naive I can be with online social stuff. It seems like people enjoy being rude to others. They don't do as much of that in the real world. To their credit.
I guess I'd rather be ignorant and believe people are nicer than they really are.
We all constantly rag on each other here. Don't take anything said here seriously. Our first language is sarcasm and almost everything is a running joke from something someone active on this thread already did. Welcome to the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom