Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a chicken because the egg WOULD HAVE TO BE FERTILE. AND it would need someone to incubate it and keep it warm. and it would be impossible for and egg to come from evolution because then like chickens wouldn't lay them.

I say egg....i agree with the others WHY the egg came first.......sorry just doesnt make sense to me for the chicken to come first

if we're being technical then for those of whom say that the chicken came first, your wrong, the CHICK came first (
gig.gif
)

I say the chicken or a relative of it. Just curious why your looking for an answer other than God?
smile.png
If God created an egg first, which animal sat on it to keep it warm til it hatched? If God did it that way, when I get to heaven I'm gonna ask Him to rewind the tape of creation and let me watch cause that would be funny to see lol

I have discussed this with many people before, and this is the all around conclusion!

Religious beliefs say that the chicken came before the egg because god made him.

Evolution says that the egg was mutated and formed a new breed.( Such as with humans and apes - minus the egg.)

This means that if you decide to take a step toward God with your decision you will conclude that the chicken came first.

If you take a step toward science in your decision, you are taking the evolutionary path, and therefore the egg came first.

Last edited:
God created the chicken first on day 5 of creation.

The egg could not come first, because it could not evolve. Evolution can Not be scientifically proven. No creature has ever been known to Gain gentic information, instead creatures Lose gentic information. Also the fossil record does not prove evolution either.

God made the chicken first, the egg would have had to have been fertile. Also what could have incubated the egg when there was nothing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom