Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they couldn't assemble an actual dinosaur (and I believe they can, but just for arguments sake,) they can test the bones to find out how old they are. When they find the bones, and dig them up, they sometimes do find an intact skeleton. Which shows them exactly where the bones go and how it might have looked, its not like the bones are scattered across a large area in all cases and they have to guess how it would have all fit together.

Still, there has never been a live dinosaur, that there is no denying the fact the bones came from that and nothing else. Now, it doesn't really matter to me one way or another whether there were, or weren't dinosaurs on this earth a very long time ago. I don't specifically believe one way or another. I can tell you, I have heard my God, and I have felt my God, maybe not seen him, maybe not tasted him, have I ever tasted you? No. Maybe not smelled him, I don't generally smell people unless they need to shower or are wearing extremely strong perfume/cologne. No, I didn't hear him, feel him, you say? I guess I just had some bad lasagna last night.

How do you know?

Well, it would be pretty obvious if we have one of those huge long-neck dinosaurs walkin around today
tongue.png

Last edited:
Still, there has never been a live dinosaur, that there is no denying the fact the bones came from that and nothing else. Now, it doesn't really matter to me one way or another whether there were, or weren't dinosaurs on this earth a very long time ago. I don't specifically believe one way or another. I can tell you, I have heard my God, and I have felt my God, maybe not seen him, maybe not tasted him, have I ever tasted you? No. Maybe not smelled him, I don't generally smell people unless they need to shower or are wearing extremely strong perfume/cologne. No, I didn't hear him, feel him, you say? I guess I just had some bad lasagna last night.
May i say something-

didnt they find a few years ago a frozen mammoth? I dunno if the clasifies as a 'dinosaur' but if it does, i remember that they had plans to clone it and bring it alive...in like 2013....

dont call me crazy if i actually believe that, cause i do, they cloned sheep..

I have been to church before, my parents are believers. All I ever felt was... uncomfortable for lack of a better word. I had a hard time reciting all the right words when they didn't really mean anything to me. I guess when I die I'll get a one-way ticket to Hell. If you like, I'll send you a postcard!
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom