Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to church before, my parents are believers. All I ever felt was... uncomfortable for lack of a better word. I had a hard time reciting all the right words when they didn't really mean anything to me. I guess when I die I'll get a one-way ticket to Hell. If you like, I'll send you a postcard!
tongue.png

X2

i pray, but honestly, im not sure to believe God exists, i ask him to show me a sign- nothing, i try other things, small things, to show me he exists - nothing, but still i pray, in case, hey Holly we might meet up there!

Actually "watchyourstep" it has been proven on many counts... however I'm not sayinjg that's im right and your wrong and I do not want to offend anyone. I think that what dinosrbirds said is really accurate and if you want to choose the religious side then the chicken came first but if you choose the scientific side then what most scientists have concluded is that life as little organisms came on asteroid to hit earth millions if years ago and then over millions of years evolved in 2 different types of larger organisms and the animals gradually turned into chickens and the first chicken came from an egg originating from a different species closely related to chickens. However this is my OPPINION.

Last edited:
X2

i pray, but honestly, im not sure to believe God exists, i ask him to show me a sign- nothing, i try other things, small things, to show me he exists - nothing, but still i pray, in case, hey Holly we might meet up there!

You shouldn't joke about that. If you've never read Revelation, goodness. You can pray, and ask for a sign, but you have to be in it all the way, you have to believe and have faith, if you are praying an empty prayer why should God answer you? Do you realize what Hell really is? Heaven is a real place, Hell is a real place, and eternity is forever. I'm sorry guys, but I'm not going to put it softly, Hell is a place of fire and brimstone and pain. Did you see the word? Pain. A lake of fire. Fire. Fire hurts. Bad. Hell is nothing to be joking about.

To solve your "chicken or egg" question, there is a protein required to form the egg shell, that can only be found in chickens. So, the real question is, who made the chicken? Chickens cannot have come from reptiles because those reptiles did not have that protein needed for the eggs. Another thing, chickens could not possibly have come from reptiles, because chickens have no common DNA with reptiles, they have to have come from some kind of fowl (probably a wild jungle fowl) where they became genetically mutated from a crossing of two types.

Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_or_the_egg

By saying you are going to Hell, you believe in Heaven, and if you believe in Heaven, then you believe in God. This discussion has been going on since before any of us were thought of, our parents, grand parents, etc. and it will go on until Jesus returns. Or until the world 'ends' or whatever. It's not going to be settled on a chicken forum.

And if you really wanted to know, you could look up Jewish records and compare them to the Bible, and see that it really is true.

You shouldn't joke about that. If you've never read Revelation, goodness. You can pray, and ask for a sign, but you have to be in it all the way, you have to believe and have faith, if you are praying an empty prayer why should God answer you? Do you realize what Hell really is? Heaven is a real place, Hell is a real place, and eternity is forever. I'm sorry guys, but I'm not going to put it softly, Hell is a place of fire and brimstone and pain. Did you see the word? Pain. A lake of fire. Fire. Fire hurts. Bad. Hell is nothing to be joking about.

To solve your "chicken or egg" question, there is a protein required to form the egg shell, that can only be found in chickens. So, the real question is, who made the chicken? Chickens cannot have come from reptiles because those reptiles did not have that protein needed for the eggs. Another thing, chickens could not possibly have come from reptiles, because chickens have no common DNA with reptiles, they have to have come from some kind of fowl (probably a wild jungle fowl) where they became genetically mutated from a crossing of two types.

Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_or_the_egg

By saying you are going to Hell, you believe in Heaven, and if you believe in Heaven, then you believe in God. This discussion has been going on since before any of us were thought of, our parents, grand parents, etc. and it will go on until Jesus returns. Or until the world 'ends' or whatever. It's not going to be settled on a chicken forum.

And if you really wanted to know, you could look up Jewish records and compare them to the Bible, and see that it really is true.

I am NOT gonna get in a religion dispute, alright ? And i HAVE gone to church!

We never said CHICKENS evolved from reptiles we said BIRDS evolved from reptiles, and BIRDS have the protien to make chicken eggs, and Jungle Fowl are wild chickens, and thats where modern day chickens come from, Jungle Fowl must have come from old birds that do not longer exist, a mix of those must have made them, and people captured them and crossed them with other things to make the modern day chicken (i really summed it up)

Oh- and Wiki lies, people can just edit it as they like, i shall NEVER believe Wiki so you giving me that link doesnt do much for me

So, for all of you, Science has proved, the chicken came first, no evolving from reptiles, and no egg, the chicken came first. And I said Science proved it. If you don't believe me, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_or_the_egg Because of a special protein in the ovaries of chickens that forms the shells, it is impossible for chickens to have come from anything but another fowl, probably a type of wild jungle fowl, and chickens came from a genetic mutation of two species of jungle fowl. So, the question now is, who made the chicken? Or, fi you would like, the wild jungle fowl?

I am NOT gonna get in a religion dispute, alright ? And i HAVE gone to church!

We never said CHICKENS evolved from reptiles we said BIRDS evolved from reptiles, and BIRDS have the protien to make chicken eggs, and Jungle Fowl are wild chickens, and thats where modern day chickens come from, Jungle Fowl must have come from old birds that do not longer exist, a mix of those must have made them, and people captured them and crossed them with other things to make the modern day chicken (i really summed it up)

Oh- and Wiki lies, people can just edit it as they like, i shall NEVER believe Wiki so you giving me that link doesnt do much for me
I never said anything about church, and there are churches who are very misleading. This whole thing was about whether a chicken or an egg came first. Please do no shout at me, I did not shout at you. It's not just wikipedia, I can find another site.

I was the same way, until I just wasn't committed anymore. It didn't feel right to pray for something that I had no connection to. He didn't feel real to me.

at least im not alone :)

HCCL- Okay, my question- when did we ever say CHICKENS came from REPTILES ? we said BIRDS came from REPTILES, not CHICKENS, we said CHICKENS came from BIRDS and BIRDS came from REPTILES

and chickens have a gene that when activated they can grow teeth, where did they get this gene?from their ancestors who evolved from REPTILES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom