Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have proof of that? I've never heard of a gene that can make them grow teeth, could post a link? Mine isn't from wikipedia, that's just where I found it, it's from a university, If I can find the site on my laptop I'll post it. If chickens came from birds, birds must have the protein, which means birds couldn't have come from reptiles. You have to think of everything and I'd appreciate it if you didn't use caps.

I used to pray that way, for a very long time too.

Okay sorry

I saw it on a thing on TV-

yes im still a kid so i do still trust 90% everything on TV XD

Okay sorry

I saw it on a thing on TV-

yes im still a kid so i do still trust 90% everything on TV XD

Lol!! Well, I'm a kid too.
tongue.png
Just a preacher's kid. I love debates lol!!
lol.png

Im gonna shut up now cause if I go any further i AM gonna end up shouting a get banned, sorry if i angered you, im shutting up now ^^

CBL, there is no reason to get banned if you have having a reasonable debate like HCCLK, Zinnia and I were having. Just try not to get too worked up about it, keep your cool. Its best not to use caps because it does seem like your shouting, bolding works better to emphasizing a word.
wink.png

I understand that. Think of it this way: If I believe in Heaven and Hell, and I'm wrong, what have I lost? Nothing. But, if I'm right and there really is a Heaven and Hell, what have you lost? Everything, because that means that you have a one-way ticket to Hell. Putting it bluntly. I don't like to put it soft.

To also put it bluntly, Zinnia and I aren't bad people. (Well, I can only speak for myself as far as that goes, but I don't think Zinnia is a murder or anything
tongue.png
) Are you saying that we will be sent to Hell, simply for not believing? Or believing something else? That could be considered religious discrimination on Gods part, which really contradicts his merciful, all-good-things demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom