Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, please take note that the rules says not ot really talk about religion on the forms! i know i rarely say anything about the rules but i dont want people banned and threads shut down

As long as our debate is repectful, I don't think people'll get banned. We aren't bashing each others beliefs.

Rule # 13 - Inapropriate religious or political post

We strongly discourage religious and political topics and reserve the right to delete them at our discretion. These topics of religion and politics should be confined to the Random Ramblings section of the forum.

i am not trying to be mean or anything, but i try to follow the rules, and i dont want people to get in trouble

Rule # 13 - Inapropriate religious or political post

We strongly discourage religious and political topics and reserve the right to delete them at our discretion. These topics of religion and politics should be confined to the Random Ramblings section of the forum.

i am not trying to be mean or anything, but i try to follow the rules, and i dont want people to get in trouble

They discourage them, but they aren't outright banned. The debate is not inappropriate, or out of control.

You mean the bible? A book?

Has everyone played the game telephone? As the word goes around it gets so distorted that the end word is completely different then the word you started with. The bible is the same way IMO, way back when it actually had to be copied by hand... as in writing it out. Whos to say that someone in the 1200's didn't change something? To make a certain part more interesting, or make a hero out of a character they liked, even if he wasn't to begin with.

Actually, they found copies of the Bible, (Dead Sea Scrolls) and there is very little difference (Spelling etc.) between our current them and the current Bible. Also, they started copping sooner then many other historical documants ( Oddessy SP? ) They started copping when many wittnesses were still around, so they could have corrected any errors. And there are many more copies of the Bible then of other historical documants, and they all agree.

Mat 5:18 {KJV} For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Ro 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Ga 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.(KJV)

It's all about faith, and what you believe.
big_smile.png
The way you choose will determine your eternity.........If the believer is wrong it is no big deal, but if he's right.................

If the egg evolved what did it evolve from........One thing i don't understand is the Big Bang theory.....My question being, If there was nothing how did it explode?????? And how did life begin without a Creator?????? Nothing can come from nothing....RIGHT????????/
hu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom