Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory. It is not fact. Not much proves it. But much proves creation. Go outside and look around you. Look at the birds and the trees, the sky, the sunset. Look at how it is all so beautiful and perfect. Look at your chickens, how the feathers lay so perfectly and neatly on them. How everything is just right. You think that happened purely by accident? By some random things slowly changing forms over countless years that just happened to end up being beautiful? Really?

A scientific 'theory' is a hypothesis which scientists have been trying to disprove for a long time. It isn't a law, but it's certainly not just a 'what if...?' any more. :)

A scientific 'theory' is a hypothesis which scientists have been trying to disprove for a long time. It isn't a law, but it's certainly not just a 'what if...?' any more.
smile.png

But it's not fact. The Bible is.
"And God said..."
Not "Maybe God said..." or "It is thought that God said..." or "God might have said..." or "Scientists have a theory that God said..."
No, God said.

But it's not fact. The Bible is.
"And God said..."
Not "Maybe God said..." or "It is thought that God said..." or "God might have said..." or "Scientists have a theory that God said..."
No, God said.

The Bible says that the Bible is a fact. The Koran makes the same claim, but about itself. :lol: I imagine that Greek myths used to say the same thing as well.

Theory. It is not fact. Not much proves it. But much proves creation. Go outside and look around you. Look at the birds and the trees, the sky, the sunset. Look at how it is all so beautiful and perfect. Look at your chickens, how the feathers lay so perfectly and neatly on them. How everything is just right. You think that happened purely by accident? By some random things slowly changing forms over countless years that just happened to end up being beautiful? Really?

yes but God isn't a fact either... I know I cannot change your mind and I don't think you can change mine so i will agree to disagree

Also stanfarmer when you said I was saying stupid stuff that wasn't very smart

Jesus was a real holy man in Israel, it has been proved. Whether he was the son of Christ is unconfirmable. We all believe different things.
So stop making this about religion.

Here is the simple answer.

If you have good faith in God then you belive the chicken came first.
If you believe scientific theory then you belive chickens evolved into what they are today.

Wasnt going to say anything but man ya'll are getting nasty up in here. :p

Jesus was a real holy man in Israel, it has been proved. Whether he was the son of Christ is unconfirmable. We all believe different things.
So stop making this about religion.
Here is the simple answer.
If you have good faith in God then you belive the chicken came first.
If you believe scientific theory then you belive chickens evolved into what they are today.

clap.gif
Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom