Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
2 & 12.
smile.png

I like 12 the best, and unlike some others - I like the print as well. Actually - I love the print. That style of dress - the cut especially, is great for ANYONE with any type of figure. If you are too thin, that dress doesn't hug your curves properly. If you have any kind of meat, that style looks great. I also like that cut on myself because it makes "the girls" not look so huge and makes them look the way they should without being a pillow. lol. I also like your pose when you're wearing that dress. It looks like you're confident.

The other styles of dresses aren't really easy to compare to this one. They're different occasions. The other dresses are moreso beachy and summery. I like the photos of dress #2. I also like you in those colors. I think the olives and hunter colors really suit you. You'd probably also look great in deep orange/brown fall colors.

I don't mind big prints at all. I think if they're in the right spot - why not. They're fun and seasonal.

Dress 5 is my least favorite (the one with the butterflies.) I'm not a big fan of the color combo of the print with your skin tone. I also don't like the cut of the dress all that much. It makes you look boxier than you really are and I think it's a little matronly.

I like the thin straps on you if the cut of the dress is also good. I think if the straps are going to be so thin - maybe the dress could be a little longer to balance it out? I'm not just saying that because of your size or shape - I'm saying that as like an aesthetic thing for me and lack of fabric. I feel like if there's less fabric in one area, there should be more fabric in another. I like straps on you better when they're around your neck and less when they're in their traditional location.

Totally off the dress topic - but you've got pretty hair and I'd like to see a long sexy side bang on you!!!
big_smile.png

You're a brave woman to post so many photos of yourself and ask for opinions. Not many of us would do the same. ALSO - was there some big sale on dresses somewhere that I didn't know about??? lol Which dresses do YOU like the best on yourself?

Thanks everyone, keep 'em coming! I'm getting quite an education here.
smile.png
Very interesting, also some very funny comments. Don't be afraid to comment if you are a guy, I don't take things personally or get upset too easily. Personally, my faves are, in this order: #2, #1, #8 and #12. I got them all on eBay, believe it or not. 7 of them are from the same seller (in Thailand). 2 others are also from Thailand, different sellers. I got a great deal on them.
smile.png
I'm glad I asked, I am getting a real fashion education.
big_smile.png

As for my hair, thanks for the compliment. I don't really think I would look good with side bangs. But maybe I will let my hairdresser try it and see.
smile.png

#12 is the only one I really like. You have a clearly defined feminine figure in #12, the others look awkward and do not do anything for your chest. All of the others make you look round up top and too wide below the waistline. I hate dresses
lol.png
It is SO hard to find one that suits not only your taste but your figure as well. MUCH too complicated for me
wink.png
I think the prints are fine if that is what you like, but the cut/shape....#12 all the way!
smile.png

Quote:
I thought I recognized a couple from the other post too, no? I like #11, not sure why, it's just kind of unique. And the styling of #12 is flattering on you as others have said.
smile.png

Disclaimer…You have to realize that when you ask for opinions you may get opinions that you don’t like.

We’ll see how open minded people are by how long this post takes to get removed.
That being said, out of all of them number 12 is the best though may be a couple inches too short (yes I voted).

Honestly, the best thing you can do is try on your outfits before leaving the store and be honest with yourself with how it fits…
remember if it makes you look like a sausage getting squeezed into a casing then it probably isn’t for you… also, anyone over the age of 30 should really reconsider wearing a dress or skirt above the knee
A nice slim fit figure flattering dress is totally appropriate and would compliment your figure and show of your best assets (the girls), but a tube top dress is never the way to go.
Cleavage and the acknowledgement of two distinct separate boobs what you should be striving for not one giant ambiguous tube boob.

I hope that you can take this constructive opinion and use it to better dress yourself.

Quote:
I think this is the kind of information she is looking for. I was honest as well. Sometimes honesty can be painful, but it appears she is more than willing to take a second look and is not insulted by our opinions.

Back
Top Bottom