• Dress #10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
#2 is just right on you.

I share your body shape. I think you are blessed to have such a fantastic collection of dresses! Please wear dresses frequently and think of me, I wear dumpy scrubs most of the time because I work too much. In my dreams, I might wear a dress. But no time to actually do it in real life. So you keep on dressing up, OK? and think of me in my dumpy scrubs. I will smile when I think of you in the sun in your beautiful sundress.
smile.png

#2 is just right, IMO. Maybe its the color? Or the free ease and drape? It just looks natural and beautiful on you.

Quote:
I am over 30, and wear my skirts/dresses at the top of the knee or a little above. OR rather I did, before my knees got fatter.
Still would if I didn't have ugly knees......... only because I am short......so longer skirts make me look dumpy.

Gotten too clumsy for heels like I used to wear.......so anything below the knee makes me look stubby legged
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Are you kidding? That's ridiculous (in my opinion).

I agree. I think skirts, dresses JUST above the knee are appropriate for any age. Below the knee and I look like an apple that belongs in a tub.

Back
Top Bottom